Personal data protection code
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("personal data protection code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. In accordance with article 13 of D.lgs. n. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
The data you provide will be used for the purpose of carrying out the booking services, to requests of information or availability or to newsletter services on the website www.davidecanella.it (l'Amorosa).
The data will be processed electronically.
The bestowal of the data is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking, the availability request or information or sending newsletters. The lack of such information then determines the interruption of contract or application process.
The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract or requests you have made. There will be other data dissemination outside this scope.
The data controller is:
DAVIDE CANELLA Ristorante Enoteca
Località l'Amorosa, 13
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. + 39 0577.725251
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003., which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Art. 7
Right to access personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per letters a and b)) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
A "cookie" is a text file that the site sends to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the user's browser or to store information or configurations in your browser.
Cookies related to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of services; Cookies save your preferences and optimization activities (for example, flash player cookie if they do not exceed the duration of the session, cookie can save your cart or preferences on the language/currency); cookies, if used directly from the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
Profiling first or third party advertising cookies; retargeting cookies; fully managed by third-party statistical cookie.
Our cookies enable you to:
- store your preferences;
- avoid repetitive insertion of the usual information analyze the browsing experience on our site to improve and optimize it
How to disable cookies using your browser configuration
If you want to deepen the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the websites of suppliers.
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-en/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari 6/7 Mavericks https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari 8 Yosemite https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch https://support.apple.com/it-en/H